Collegiate Beer Pong Constitution
Article V. Party Fouls
The following is a list of party fouls that can occur during the Beer Pong match; if a party foul should occur, that team making the infraction must remove one cup of beer and consume it.
- Asking for a re-rack out of turn
- When a ball, once tossed, is slapped away or interfered with by the opposing team in any way.
- If a beer is spilled.
- Arguing a rule and losing that argument due to the fact that it is clearly stated in this Constitution.
- Having a mullet (One infraction per game).
- If a majority of the people present, players and observers, believe that one team member is being overly obnoxious; a cup is to be removed.
- If a team member is having a piss-poor attitude during the match.
- Removing any cups prior to the end of a volleying round.
The Founding Collegians:
Christopher W. Coleman
Justin L. Jenkins
Want to see it? Want to have the STANDARD rules of the nation proudly displayed on your wall above the Beer Pong Table? This is an amazing Poster…every party we have people ask about this poster and talk about it like crazy. It is the ULTIMATE college poster…the ULTIMATE decoration…this is a MUST HAVE for ANY college student! Click the Buy It Link to make it official!