Collegiate Beer Pong Constitution
Established this Sixth day of May in the year 1869
We The Collegiate People of these United States in order to form a more perfect ritual of beer pong, hereby decree this document as the supreme law of the land pertaining to any question hence forth in the aforementioned ritual.
Article I. The Basics
In order for a Beer Pong match to be valid, the following must be present; prior to play:
- Four people, two per team.
- Twenty-two party cups, ten for each team.
- Two water cups.
- Minimum of three pong balls. Only two will be used; the third is a back-up.
- One pong table: approximate dimensions (8'x4').
- Table must be as close as possible to eight feet in length; however the width is not as important.
Sections 2-5 Include
- Initial Setup
- How to decide who goes first
- Pre-toss rules and cleanliness
- Options of attack...bounces and tosses
Already like what you see? Wanna know the details? Then buy the Constitution!! Everyone will be stunned that you have such a document! Click the Buy It Link now!